I think big and like to solve strategic puzzles. When contemplating what I can do to improve things, I instinctively understand business problems as marketing problems. What excites me most about the field of marketing is the intersection of psychological, emotional, contextual, analytical and creative qualities that resonate with a target audience.
Writing is my strongest communicative skill and one of my greatest contributions to work teams. I’m passionate about my work and career and am constantly seeking to improve. I hope to find great people to work with.
Let me help you get to know me:
- I read. A lot. I’m an avid student of what I’m interested in: biology, health & wellness, psychology, marketing, physics, spirituality, relationships, yoga, business, self-growth & development, creativity, writing, entrepreneurship, personal finance, alternative lifestyles, animals, anthropology, alternative medicine, anatomy, and genetics.
- I love to write, listen to music, and sing. I’m probably a singer/songwriter deep down but haven’t gotten that far yet.
- Being active is my fuel–snowboarding, skiing, yoga, rock climbing, running, yoga, soccer, yoga…
- I absolutely love people (secretly why I ever tried a dating app).
- I’m insatiably curious (more likely why I ever tried a dating app).
- I have a Dalmatian/cattle dog mix named Indie (no, not Indiana Jones, more like “indie rock” because she’s independent, cute and awesome).
Sound good? If you’re interested in working together or just want to chat, don’t be shy; contact me!